Monday, May 5, 2014

Thrift Finds!

No posts in a while, sorry.


So I was out thrift shopping today, and I found four and two halves outfits to buy. I'm going to tell you about them now.


  1. Pink elbow length sweater with flowers crocheted around the neck. I paired this with a denim skater skirt with pink flowers on it.
  2. Dress with deep blue top and from the waist down  floral and flowy.
  3. Orange/tan summer-y print sundress. Attached to it is a necklace made out of orange and clear beads.
  4. This one I am really surprised I got but it reminded me of a baby doll so I got it. It's a really ruffly blouse that has spring colors in a polka-dot circle pattern. There's a big purple bow at the neck.
  5. Two pairs of sweatpants cut into shorts. One coral, one aqua.
  6. Tan shoes with wedges that look wooden. Not sure what outfit that would count in so I put it in separately.
That's all. Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment