So, I had a brainstorm...here it is...
Here is a contest that also helps other blogs maybe get more followers. Let's begin!
First I need to name my six contestants, which I will notify by commenting on their blogs:
- Find six things starting with the letter E in the next minute. Could you do it?
- Get a dice and roll until you get a six. How many rolls did it take?
- Pick one word and say it in six different languages. How many languages did you get?
- Time yourself running around your yard six times. How long did it take?
- Set a timer for one minute and balance six random things on top of each other. When the timer goes, are they still balanced?
- Post a blog post titled Contest of Six in the next week containing how you did on my challenges, who YOU nominate for the Contest of Six, and five of your own challenges. The last challenge must be this same last challenge as mine.
NEWS FLASH
I will not be doing my blog daily anymore, sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment