Hey guys!
So I thought I'd start off with what I was wearing since that is what I promised. I'm sorry, but I don't have pictures available. So let's just get started!
My Easter dress is this dress that looks like it's polka dot denim but it is actually very soft. It's a tank top dress that is a little tight-fitted at the top and really nice and flowy on the skirt. I got it at JC Penny's. It came with a little yellow belt. For shoes I wore some keds made out of denim from Target with some yellow socks. I wore a diamond cross necklace that this boy gave me and this blue bracelet I got at a souvenir shop in Texas. I am obsessed with using nature as accessories (like REALLY obsessed) so I tucked a dandelion in my hair.
Now lets talk about what was in my Easter basket!
1. The cutest bunny stuffed animal ever!
2. Tons of candy, of course.
3. A Littlest Pet Shop coloring book. But with this coloring book if you use washable markers YOU CAN WASH IT OUT AND COLOR IT AGAIN!!!
4. A twenty dollar Target gift card. (Target is my favorite store.) I'm planning on using it for this blue maxi skirt I saw and then finding a tee that matches it.
5. Lots of eggs I found. Most containing more candy, but some containing other random objects.
That's it. I'll talk to you guys tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment