Wednesday, April 23, 2014

My Blogs

So, I've been on this blog for a few days, and while I was at it I found a few blogs to follow. So here they are in order from last to first in my opinion. Click on the blog names for links.

 
I heart chivalry posts random posts and pictures. Some of the pictures are beautiful and some funny. I followed mostly for the pictures.
 
This is a really cute blog by a girl with a good sense of style.
 
This girl post pictures of clothes that are 50's and 60's style. I like those styles so I followed.
 
This is a nice little blog. Sort of like mine, but she knows how to post pictures:)
 
Angelica posts professional photos in beautiful outfits.
 
Posts different outfits all the time. Out of my price range, but I still like it for inspiration. Right now a line of Disney inspired outfits are being posted.
 
I hope you like my list and, hopefully, found some good blogs to check out. See you tomorrow!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment