Tuesday, April 22, 2014

What's In My Purse?

First of all, I changed the blog color to blue. Do you like it? Now let's get to the topic...

So today I've decided to clean out my purse. But I might as well blog about what's in it, right? So now I'm going to get started!

So first I'll tell the story of my purse. (That makes me want to sing story of my purse to the tune of Story of My Life:) I was at Justice with 9 year old sis and I saw this denim purse and I was all like "I need that purse!" I didn't even care that Justice is sort of a kids store. I just needed it so I took it home.

Like I said earlier, my purse is denim. A strip on the bottom and around the zipper is this silver-y material (not sure what). It has sequins in this little criss-cross pattern with J's and heart scattered around. Part of the handle is chains and by now most chain-pieces have a rainbow loom charm of some sort.

Now lets start talking about what is actually in my purse! I have not cleaned this out in a while so be prepared...

Oh, and my phone is broken at the moment so it will not be in there.

So I just reached in there and the first thing I grabbed was my wallet. It is a High School Musical wallet I got when High School Musical first came out because I was soooooo obsessed. It's old and falling apart so I should really get a new one.

Next thing is my Stride gum and it's the flavor winterblue. Then a half-eaten cereal bar.

Yep, what every girl wants to find in her purse.

I'll just throw that away and continue to my next thing which is...a tiny notebook shaped like a flower. Then I've got two stray lip glosses. And a mirror. Kleenexes. Emergency make-up bag. At least no more half-eaten stuff.

An old paper? What is it? A maze. Throw away.

More stuff: Taylor Swift Enchanted Wonderstruck perfume. I didn't mention this, but I wore it for Easter and it smells like HEAVEN. What is a rubber ball doing in there? Well, I know why a pen is in there. Pencil, lip balm, hair tie, and a bunch of trash. That's it.

Oh, and happy Earth Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment